How bookkeeping outsourcing works?
We offer a simple 3 step process for accounting firms to outsource their bookkeeping. You just need to collect all your client documents (invoices, receipts, bank statements) and pass it on to us. Your clients need not have to know about us and we will communicate only with you.
- Step 1:We will setup an exclusive account for you in Dropbox or Google drive. This will be a highly secure and encrypted cloud account. This cloud account will be used to transfer files back and forth between us. We will agree on a process with you on how to setup the folders for each client. We typically create folders for each month and under which a folder for each client. You send all your client’s files/data/information using this secure cloud account every day/every week and as agreed in advance.
- Step 2:Our bookkeepers will confirm receipt of any new files every day and analyze them. We will make sure all information is available to complete bookkeeping for your clients. We will communicate with you for any questions and seek any missing information. Upon receipt of all information, we will update the corresponding books using QuickBooks, Xero or any other accounting software as agreed.
- Step 3:After completion of bookkeeping for each client, we will update your folder with reports, software backups and review notes. We will also prepare a list of points/questions for your review. We will also prepare any custom reports you need for your clients.
Alternative options to send files to us:
- Send them via email/fax/photo (or)
- Store them in a folder in your computer and give us remote access (or)
- Post the documents to our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office
You can choose any of the option that suits you and we will setup our process accordingly.
Accounting software: 3 options for you (pick your choice)
- Option 1: Cloud accounting software – we can use cloud accounting software such as QuickBooks online, Xero or any other cloud accounting software of your choice.
- Option 2: Remote login – We can remotely connect to your systems and work on the accounting software installed on your computers/network.
- Option 3: Desktop software – we can input the data on our desktop versions of the accounting software and will send the reports in the desired format (and software backups in case if you need them).
Which accounting software can we use
- Rent manager
- Thomson Reuters Accounting CS
- Wolters Kluwer CCH
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Financial Edge
- Many more
What documents do we need from you
- Bank statements
- Credit card statements
- Purchase orders (if any)
- Delivery notes (if any)
- Any other relevant documents